Monday, December 17, 2012

The T.O. Dickey's


The Wild Ride that is the Blue Jays off-season has continued.

It's going to be pretty bizarre when next season finally starts & half the team is guys acquired over the winter. 

Jose Reyes, Josh Johnson, Mark Buehrle, Emilio Bonafacio, Melky Cabrera, Maicer Izturis, Jeremy Jeffress, Esmil Rogers & now...the reigning NL Cy Young winner R.A. Dickey (and Josh Thole)

...Oh and there will be a new / old manager too.

WAT?!

In a bizzaroland winter with no hockey, baseball has remained very much at the fore around water coolers & well...everywhere else.  The trade with the Marlins got people, both hardcore fans & casual observers talking & that buzz has escalated even more with a compelling player & personality like Dickey coming to Toronto.  It's actually kind of crazy.  And great. 

I will say that I'm a little bummed that Travis d'Arnaud had to be sent away.  He was supposed to be our All-Star catcher for years to come.  And admittedly I wanted him to succeed even more due to his inclusion in another blockbuster...the Roy Halladay trade.  But I guess he had to go.  I hope he succeeds for the Mets. 

2013 can't get here fast enough.

6 comments:

Roy-Z said...

I'm with you, here. There's a lot of uproar over giving up Travis d'Arnaud, but we have JP, and while he's not the best, he's much better than the garbage most teams will be rolling out in '13.

I always liked Thole, he reminds me of my playing days, a light-hitting defensive catcher than can harness Dickey's floater.

Exciting times to be a Jay's fan.

faysal ahmed said...

I like your post because your all of words are so entertaining and so useful post .


iPad Video Lesson Offer

faysal ahmed said...

I bookmarked your page and will come again.You can visit my own site there was so many effective information about many important thinks

Instantly Stream Unlimited Full Movies

faysal ahmed said...

Great post.It really contains valuable information.very well written post.Really impressed! Everything is extremely open and extremely clear reason of problems. It contains really news. Your web site is extremely valuable. Thanks for sharing.

Trick Photography

faysal ahmed said...

Thanks, to sharing this nice information, I really appreciate your thinking, & i will visit again for getting more updates.


Forex Striker - History's 1st Patented Trade Robot

faysal ahmed said...

I am happy when reading your blog with updated information! thanks a lot and hope that you will post more site that are related to this site.

stocktips